Research Consultant for Peoplement Executive Search
Are you a skilled and self-driven Research Consultant profile? And would you also like work with a variety of industries – both at executive, at board and at senior specialist level positions?
Then you should consider the role as Research Consultant at Peoplement.
For more than 10 years, Peoplement has been on the Danish market providing search of executives and non-executive positions, senior managers and specialists for companies based in Denmark. We are based in Copenhagen, Hellerup. Today we cover a broad portfolio of clients and positions across several industries, functions, and levels from SMB to C25. We work in sectors such as Digital/Technology/IT, Medical Devices/pharma, Industrial, Consumer Goods & Lifestyle/Design.
Peoplement’s leadership and partner team is represented by Christian Rolin, Birgitte Olrik and Anne Borgen. We all have extensive experience from the search and headhunting business with strong and longstanding client relationships. We have a collaborative working environment and do not represent silo thinking consultants.
We are looking to grow our team and company as we are very successful in what we do. To grow and develop we have expanded our reach internationally by joining AltoPartners, a global alliance of Executive Search company, and we also work with a strategic advisor with a proven track-record for growing consultancy businesses.
We hope to attract a Research Consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to plan and manage own time to deliver on different exciting and challenging search projects.
You will conduct research, identifying and attracting candidates for various positions working closely with a partner/consultant. You will typically participate in the briefing, meet the client together with the consultant to be well prepared for taking on the recruitment project and execute the process with a high level of confidentiality and independency.
Your role will include:
- Desk research and screening of candidates
- Writing candidate briefs (job descriptions)
- Tracking progress on your search activities and reporting status
- Teams and telephone screening of candidates
- Preparing various report for presentation and status/reporting for clients (longlist, shortlist etc.)
- Contribute to systems and template development
- You will own the search process and be responsible for developing it
The ideal candidate
You have several years of professional experience in the research field either from a search/headhunter company or from an internal Talent Acquisition role – preferably with recruitment experience at both senior specialist and executive level. You are looking for a role where you can develop and learn more about companies and industries and you are not afraid of (new) technology and the nerdy roles.
You can relate yourself to the psychology of both the candidate and client’s side and empathize with people. If you aspire to be a consultant this will also be considered as part of your onboarding and future development.
In addition, your profile contains
- Academic background master’s or bachelor
- Good understanding of the business environments and organisational structures
- Curiosity, self-driven with a “can-do” attitude who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Both creative and structured in your approach to your work
- Persistence and ability to find new ways around constraints without giving up
- Collaborating personality
- Strong oral/written communication skills in both Danish & English