Every day billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We strive for innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe and sustainable solutions. We contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population, while setting the focus on food security and safety. Our solutions and technologies enable efficient and clean mobility.
As a leading technology group, Bühler invests up to 5% of its turnover every year in research and development. In 2022, around 12,700 employees in over 140 countries generated a turnover of CHF 3.0 billion. As a globally active Swiss family-owned company, we are particularly committed to sustainability. We want our customers to be successful. We want every human being to have access to healthy food. We want to protect the climate with energy-efficient cars, buildings, and machinery.
Haas-Meincke A/S and Business Unit (BU) Biscuit is part of the Grains & Food Division of the Bühler Group. The BU has its HQ in Copenhagen and acts as an independent manufacturer and distributor of baking machinery. The company operates worldwide with its own sales companies and assembly sites in Europe, the Far East, and South America. The company executes approximately—100+ projects annually from three leading engineering and assembly sites.
Please read more on: www.buhlergroup.com.
Haas-Meincke Denmark is looking for a new Business Unit Controller for Haas-Meincke A/S and the Business Unit, Biscuit. The department has 9 FTEs in Finance, Accounting & Controlling team. You will report to the Head of Controlling, and your workplace is in Skovlunde.
As a Business Unit Controller, you are responsible for the cost controlling of cost centers and structure costs in Haas-Meincke A/S and BU Biscuit. With your experience in controlling, you contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes within the finance department. You act as a business partner to the project managers of the Customer Service (CS) and Research & Development (R&D) departments. You also act as a significant support for the Head of Controlling.
The CS projects are delivered to all parts of the world, and you will work closely with all the departments in BU Biscuit. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the financials of CS and R&D and ensure that the data are correctly reported in SAP for month-end closing.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate may have experience in financial or cost controlling, with a strong interest in SAP and experience diving into the system in greater detail. You want to work internationally and have a strong desire and willingness to learn and grow, and we foster an environment that encourages continuous development. If you are the right fit for this role, you have the potential to make a significant impact while being a part of our SAP journey.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of the entity in the Netherlands (BHBN)
- Responsible for cost controlling of cost centers and structure costs and providing analyses of deviations compared to budget and rolling forecast.
- Act as a business partner for Customer Service (CS) and Research & Development (R&D) departments and support them in all questions regarding financial data.
- Join the monthly reviews with CS and R&D project managers to follow up on individual projects.
- Align with business controlling and accounting to ensure reconciliation between project financial data and income statements.
- Provide support and collaborate with the Head of Controlling during month-end closing tasks for Haas-Meincke A/S.
- Support in establishing and improving monthly reports (cost center report, project reports for CS and R&D)
- Highly structured and organized with focus, able to prioritize tasks individually.
- Ability to provide independent support to the Head of Controlling.
- Ability to work well in a team, self-motivated and independent.
- Advanced SAP and MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Proactive mindset and solution orientated.
- Background in finance and accounting beneficial.
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken and excellent communication skills.
Why you should join Haas-Meincke
You will be part of the Haas-Meincke / Bühler Group.
- Attractive salary package and pension scheme.
- Flexible working time.
- Be part of a Global controller Team.
- Get in touch with our Bühler Spirit.
- Great canteen.
- Health insurance.
- And last but not least, there are several committed colleagues.
For more information
Please get in touch with Partner Christian Rolin, Peoplement Executive Search;
mail: email@example.com or phone +45 2216 2715 for more information.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers and key specialists within general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, supply chain & operations, HR and IT.
Peoplement Denmark is the exclusive representative of AltoPartners, a leading international alliance of retained boutique entrepreneurial executive search and leadership consulting firms.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark