Every day billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We strive for innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe and sustainable solutions. We contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population, while setting the focus on food security and safety. Our solutions and technologies enable efficient and clean mobility.
As a leading technology group, Bühler invests up to 5% of its turnover every year in research and development. In 2022 around 12,700 employees in over 140 countries generated a turnover of CHF 3.0 billion. As a globally active Swiss family-owned company, we are particularly committed to sustainability. We want our customers to be successful. We want every human being to have access to healthy food. We want to protect the climate with energy-efficient cars, buildings and machinery.
Haas-Meincke A/S and Business Unit (BU) Biscuit is part of the Grains & Food Division of the Bühler Group. The BU has its HQ in Copenhagen and acts as an independent manufacturer and distributor of baking machinery. The company operates world-wide with its own sales companies and assembly sites in Europe, the Far East and South America. The company executes approx. 100+ projects per year from three main engineering and assembly sites.
Please read more on: www.buhlergroup.com.
Haas-Meincke Denmark is looking for a new Business Unit Controller for Haas-Meincke A/S and the Business Unit, Biscuit. There is a total of 7 FTE in the Finance, Accounting & Controlling team.
As a Business Unit Controller you are responsible for the cost controlling of cost centers and structure costs in Haas-Meincke A/S and BU Biscuit. With your experience in controlling, you contribute to a continuous improvement of the processes within the finance department.
You act as a business partner to the project managers of the Customer Service (CS) and Research & Development (R&D) departments. The CS projects are delivered to all parts of the world and you will carry out your job in close collaboration with all the departments in BU Biscuit. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the financials of CS and R&D and will ensure that the data are correctly reported in SAP for month end closing.
Your workplace is located in Skovlunde and you will report to the Head of Controlling.
- Responsible for cost controlling of cost centers and structure costs and provide analyzes of deviations compared to budget and rolling forecast
- Act as a business partner for Customer Service (CS) and Research & Development (R&D) departments and support them in all questions regarding financial data
- Join the monthly reviews with CS and R&D project managers to follow-up on the individual projects
- Align with business controlling and accounting to ensure reconciliation between project financial data and income statements
- Support Head of Controlling in month end closing tasks for Haas-Meincke A/S
- Support in establishing and improving monthly reports (cost center report, project reports for CS and R&D)
We are looking for a financial controller/costs controller with approx. 3-5 years of work experience in financial/costs controlling who can tick off many or all of the following points:
- Highly structured and organized with focus, able to prioritize tasks individually
- Ability to work well in a team, self-motivated and independent
- Advanced SAP and MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Background in finance and/or accounting beneficial
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken and great communication skills
Why you should join Haas-Meincke
You will be part of the Haas-Meincke / Bühler group
• Attractive salary package and pension scheme.
• Flexible working time.
• Be part of a Global controller Team.
• Get in touch with our Bühler Spirit.
• Great canteen.
• Health insurance.
• And last but not least a number of committed colleagues.
Please submit your application and CV through this link.
For more information:
Please contact: Partner Birgitte OIrik, Peoplement Executive Search;
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 5150 1303 for more information.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers and key specialists within general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, supply chain & operations, HR and IT.
Peoplement Denmark is the exclusive representative of AltoPartners, a leading international alliance of retained boutique entrepreneurial executive search and leadership consulting firms.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark