Senior Client Advisor – Workplace Management
Our client is global market leader within it’s field acting as excellence centre in the field of strategic workplace management and design. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen.
To strengthen the commercial footprint and professional workplace management service offering on both a national and international level, we are now looking to hire a Senior Client Advisor. The Senior Client Advisor will have full P/L responsibility and will overall be responsible for global accounts and business development. The position will be reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
Role & Responsibilities
The new Senior Client Advisor will be responsible for large Key Accounts and Global Corporate Customers and will be assigned the following elements:
- Work on specific strategic projects both in Denmark and internationally – responsible for the progress, professionalism, quality and finances of the project
- Strong focus on developing and executing sales – and market strategies in close co-operation with the Management team
- Contribute actively with sales both new sales and additional sales on existing clients – participating in sales meetings, preparing commercial offers and establish a pipeline of projects
- Work proactively and contribute to identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company
Ideal candidate profile
- 10 – 15 years of experiences as a senior commercial executive & trusted advisor
- Strong experience within sales of professional services/consultative selling
- Has a strong network at C-level in large corporations
- Is familiar with workplace management & workplace design
- Fluent in business English
- Educational background preferably within architecture/design (at BA or MA level)
- Good at stakeholder management – both internal and external people
- Good at working independently and think out of the box
- A proactive team player who can leverage the collective knowledge in the entire organisation
How to come into consideration
Please contact: Partner Birgitte Olrik, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 5150 1303 for more information.
You may upload your CV directly by following this link.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers and key specialists within general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, operations, HR and IT.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark