Product Marketing Responsible
Quantum Machines (QM) is a company developing and commercializing systems and components for quantum computing. Established in 2018, QM is the leading provider of qubit-agnostic quantum control and operation systems, providing the world’s cutting-edge researchers and organizations with the critical tools needed to develop practical quantum computers.
QM is backed by globally recognized venture capital sponsors, including TLV Partners, Battery Ventures, Red Dot Capital Partners, Avigdor Willenz’s investment group, and Harel Insurance. The company is highly successful and doubled its revenue last year and is expected to do so again in 2023.
QM has a global reach of +300 customers in 23 countries across government, universities, and cooperations. Harvard University, Caltech, and Niels Bohr Institute are among QM’s customers, and customers typically have physicists and a Ph.D. background.
QM employs an interdisciplinary team of physicists and engineers of over 80 in Israel, Denmark, France, Germany, Canada, and the United States. The company has seen rapid expansion over the past year. As part of QM’s strategy to grow and establish a solid home base in Europe, QM acquired the Danish company QDevil in 2022. QDevil (established in 2016) is a developer and producer of electronic instruments and parts specialized in quantum electronics research. Both companies leverage expertise in quantum technology and talent in quantum electronics and specialized components.
QM plans to expand and grow the team in Copenhagen over the coming years to continue to deliver revolutionary technology within quantum computing.
This is where you get into the picture…
Product Management Team
You will join a small product management team comprising three physicists (PhDs) specializing in the customer’s applications and technologies. Product management is responsible for the technical and market-defining of the products. The team needs support with general product marketing material and activities supporting product management and commercial sales, and therefore we are looking for a professional product marketing profile to help.
For the right candidate, it is a unique opportunity to establish product marketing and support the whole product cycle from the product in beta testing to current products proving the benefits of quantum computing for physics in need of inspiration, technical specifications, and best practices from QM’s existing customers.
The Product Marketing Responsible will report to Jonatan Kutchinsky, General Manager, Quantum Electronics.
Role & Responsibilities
You will support the Product Management team of the Quantum Electronics Business Unit, taking on broad responsibility to develop and implement product management and marketing tools and materials to help our organization.
On the technical content side, you will be heavily supported by your colleagues in product management. You will be the one with the toolbox, brilliant ideas, coordination, and planning skills for what activities should be done to support our product positioning and branding. This means managing and visualizing QM’s product roadmap and portfolio, including the existing products, with input from the organization and customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for product marketing activities in close collaboration with commercial sales, product management, and global marketing.
- Facilitating and inspiring the product management team to work systematically with product marketing.
- Responsible for product positioning, product specs, product slides for sales, and sales pitching.
- Customer engagement, prepare and coordinate customer stories and testimonials.
- Participating and coordinating the creation of scientific and technical content for printed product collateral, videos, web content, and newsletters based on technical content delivered by product management as technical experts.
- Plan and coordinate external photographers and video crews to create product photos, instruction videos, etc.
- Working systematically with our product roadmap and our product managers on internal communication of our plans and product marketing activities.
- Surveying QM’s customers to help us understand their needs.
- Providing feedback from customers on our operations and product R&D.
- Master’s degree from CBS or similar (could also be a scientific background).
- Some years of relevant experience with product marketing-related roles within technological/scientific B2B.
- A product marketing toolbox ready to be applied fit for purpose.
It’ll be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with products containing electrical systems or similar is an advantage.
- Strong sense of good product presentation and an eye for good graphical design.
- Experience with dilution refrigerators or other cryogenic technologies.
- Rudimentary understanding of quantum physics is an advantage or will to understand fundamentals.
As a person you:
- Enjoy building personal relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- Are good at understanding complex scientific products.
- Are good at working independently and getting things done.
- You thrive working as part of a team but at the same time enjoy working independently.
- Enjoy a high pace and have a structured approach toward your tasks.
- Communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing, and being fluent in Danish is an advantage.
- Live in the Copenhagen area and have a valid work & resident permit for Denmark.
What Quantum Machines offers
Quantum Machines offer an international, diverse, and innovative culture with passionate and highly skilled people. You will be working from their office in Copenhagen, with plans to move to new offices.
QM offers all employees stock options in Quantum Machines. They also provide 25 days of holiday per year, with an extra five days (ferie fridage), plus five recharge days.
QM offers a pension scheme with health insurance.
Last but not least: Excellent coffee! A high-performance team deserves high-quality coffee!
How to come into consideration
Please contact Partner Anne Borgen by mail at email@example.com or by phone at +45 6169 0101 for more information. Or contact Associate Recruitment Partner Bettina Bakhauge by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 29 68 46 89.
You can apply for the position using this link.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers and key specialists within general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, supply chain & operations, HR and IT.
Peoplement Denmark is the exclusive representative of AltoPartners, a leading international alliance of retained boutique entrepreneurial executive search and leadership consulting firms.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark