You will be the key driver for designing the IT Security setup and governance going forward.
About our client
DLF is a global company and the market leader in grass and clover, delivering seeds in more than 100 countries and located in more than 40 countries. When joining DLF, you will join an ambitious, fast-growing company.
Read more: https://www.dlf.dk/
DLF is a global seed and plant breeding company which adds value to customers and end users through leading edge research and product development. DLF employees are characterized by a high level of competency, passion, and commitment. Together with an entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organization, this contributes to DLF’s unique agility.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an IT Security Manager capable of driving and implementing a broad range of Projects mainly related to compliance and security. Other Security could be with GDPR-IT, data management and audit processes. The IT Security Manager will report to VP & Global IT Director Morten Sørensen.
The Security Manager will be part of the IT management team and also part of reporting to the board of Directors.
This is a position with high visibility and huge influence on the future DLF.
You will be the key driver for designing the IT Security setup and governance going forward. In brief we are looking for an IT Security Manager who can grow into the following responsibilities:
- Prioritize the actions on IT security
- Lead GDPR within IT & other compliance tasks
- Implement and operate the IT security model CIS-18
- Implement and operate tools supporting IT security across the globe
- Follow up with suppliers of global IT security and operational deliverables
- Collaborate with the different management teams securing that business requirements are met
- Collaborate with the different IT teams
- Internal and external annual IT revision
Ideal candidate profile
- Some years of experience from a global matrix organisation with compliance or security related Securitys – or perhaps both
- A talent for Security management and stakeholder management
- Generel interested in security and IT compliance and willing to learn more
- An interess for IT with general technical understanding and curiosity
- An eager to work with and learn more about IT security and compliance
- An eye for improvement and a “walk the talk” attitude
- Analytical skills – that will help to quickly gain an overview of processes and stakeholders
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Good business understanding
- Solid relationship builder with a strong customer-centric attitude towards the business
- Danish and English in writing and speech
- Availability to travel to the different sites across the globe – approximately 20 days per year.
- Educational background preferably a university degree in a IT subject
Why you should join
You will be based in our headquarters in Roskilde (from 2024 Smørum).
- Be part of a flat and agile global organization and be part of a big transition process.
- You will be developing your soft IT skills learning new areas within security, e.g. antifishing, IT audit and compliance
- You will be further developing your stakeholder management skills being close to our local business all over the globe.
How to come into consideration
Please contact: Partner Christian Rolin, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2216 2715 or Research Consultant Carina Stubager, mail: email@example.com or phone +45 40 47 24 67 for more information.
We interview candidates on an ongoing basis.