BusinessNow is founded on the basic idea that collaboration creates value. At the core of the work they do is the day-to-day challenges of clients and how they can help customers design and implement more structured, efficient, and automated practices.
It is an IT consultancy business, and their work expands into assisting clients in many different areas of their organizations. The keyword is collaboration and how to make meaningful use of technology to free up resources. The culture in BusinessNow is a strong mix of start-up mentality and flexible mindset, powered by passionate individuals, resulting in a flat organization with a high work ethic. Driven by improvement, united around an internationally Nordic mindset. They say with pride, that they are an easy-going culture going for some hard wins: How to do strategy by execution to deliver transformation… applied.
They do not come across as your stereotypical management consultants. They have always been in the forefront of technology and how to apply it to create business results. For consultants, they have an Academy which turns young talents into experts. In this way, a substantial part of the core team is homegrown and handmade. Now approaching 100 people, BusinessNow is still the happy helper who love to make change happen: Straight talking, hardworking and generally nice to be around. They strive to make sense of the companies they work with: Collaboration creates value. This is the foundation and the future of BusinessNow. In their own words:
We are internationally Nordic: Trust, honesty, no bullshit and getting things done right the first time.
- We are a diverse flock of experts, united around a start-up mindset and strong knowledge sharing community (if you care, you share)
- Lack of patience, in our case, is simply because we’re passionate about our work
BusinessNow is growing fast and to do that they are looking for a talented Consultant within Infrastructure / Automation with drive and passion. What we are looking for are consultants with over 5 years of experience in improving processes and implementing process support e.g within infrastructure and automatio.
The position will report to Digital Business Advisor Peter Ravnholt.
- Works with Analysis and Improvement of Processes, including a major emphasis on IT processes
- Works with the best technologies in the market, specifically ServiceNow, which is currently the best tool in the market to implement and improve business and IT processes
- Become part of a workplace that is ambitious on your behalf and offers you certification and training in, among other things. ITIL, project management and ServiceNow?
- Experience in running workshops and requirements collections, ensuring that customer requirements are met, but equally challenged based on an experience-based approach and understanding
- Experience with system configurations so you are not afraid to dive into a tool and learn its options and limitations
Important tools / knowledge
- Experience with Process framework, including ITIL, or similar for business processes
- Experience in scripting, much like JAVA Script, CSS, HTML5 or similar code language Or similar
Expectations for candidate
- 3-5 years’ experience from similar positions (after graduation)
- Strong drive and energy, taking responsibility, “get things done” attitude
- Creative mind, thinking out-of-the-box, finding alternative solutions
- Have a theoretically sound background within relevant areas
- Is fluent in Danish and English in writing and in speech
- Is quality conscious and has good communication skills
- Is structured and systematic
What BusinessNow offer:
At BusinessNow we want the best and most professional employees. Therefore, there will be colleagues who can support you in your introduction and ensure that you quickly become self-driving and have your own responsibilities. We attach great importance to independence, but also to make you feel like an integral part of a team.
- A job with independent responsibility and close collaboration with the sales team
- A place where you will grow and be challenged
- Be part of a journey where you will learn, and have fun
- Great colleagues
- Joining Denmark’s largest ServiceNow partner
- A competitive salary package
How to come into consideration
Contact: Partner Christian Rolin firstname.lastname@example.org +45 2216 2715 for more information.
Peoplement delivers team-based headhunting facilitating the development of teams and individuals, thereby adding value to people and team performance, business execution and results.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark